When we have any job vacancies we’ll add them here and to our social media…. keep your eyes peeled!
Job Title: Automated Cutting Manager
Sanders Sails are a highly successful, international sail and cover maker based in Lymington, between Queen Katherine Road and Bath Road. We are really excited to be offering a new position within our company for someone to take charge of our 12m Dual Gantry Laser and Knife cutter.
Our laser is used to cut all the panels with impeccable precision and later sewn together to make our sails and covers. We are looking for someone with a great hard working mentality, who can work within a team and by themselves. We can offer all the training needed to operate this machine. You do not need to be skilled in the maritime industry for this position, but an understanding of basic terminology can be of great help.
- Successful applicants will need to be physically able to lift rolls of cloth (which can be heavy) from our stock to the table and be able to keep our storage facility organised.
- Have a basic understanding of Microsoft, which is the operating system we use for our laser.
- We can offer a very competitive salary.
- We offer time and half pay for any overtime, which is available without restriction, paid weekly.
- Hours are fully flexible – Monday through to Saturday.
- 40 hour weekly contract
- Annual bonus.
If you would like to apply for the position or hear more about the job, please email myself [email protected] and feel free to check out our website to learn more about the company.